Woffling On

Friday, August 26, 2005

So Far, So Good with Drupal

This is just a quick update to confirm that things still seem to be coming together using Drupal. Progress was a little set back because I uploaded several new modules to extend the functionality and goofed.

I activated the modules in the module activation form (duh...) and planned on getting around to the full installation later. Big mistake. Activation means, funnily enough, activation. So that left me with multiple modules only partly installed and hence not working correctly. As in, not working properly!

No real biggie; an easy recovery. Lots of error messages streamed all over the screen so there was no way the errors could go unnoticed. I simply then had to deactivate the modules and then do a proper installation for each one. I've started working through them and it's going well.

I guess I can say that I am learning to live with Drupal and at this stage of progress I can say "so far, so good". More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home