Woffling On

Saturday, August 20, 2005

What Goes Up ...

Actually this is one time when I'd love to break the law!!!

The law of gravity that is.

You see I have those quite new websites that I've mentioned here before and have listed in the right-hand margin. Yes, they're the ones, my recent health education sites. Each site aims to inform (indeed, to genuinely educate) and empower people to achieve tremendous health and wellbeing. I'm tired of playing catch-up and merely patching-up illness, sickness and disease. I love to transform people's lives for the better - or rather to play a part in showing people how they can do this for themselves.

In this I'm an odd professional indeed. I don't believe people are best served by making and keeping them dependent on those of us "in the know". Professionalism is quite arrogant in some ways. Instead, I prefer to share knowledge, to at least make it available in usable ways.

Ok, ok, enough of the rant. So what's this stuff about defying gravity?

Well that's simple really. Those sites I mentioned have been well received and are getting more and more traffic. As a result my Alexa rankings have shot skyward from 5 million plus to the following as of yesterday.

www.Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com is at: 139,138

www.Herb-Health-Guide.com is at: 267,267

www.The-Health-Gazette.com is at: 266,054

Even www.Education4skills.com is at: 184,860

The great thing is that a rising ranking represents increasing traffic so you see I'd love for the old saying that "what goes up, must come down" to be wrong. That's a saying powered by gravity, so I guess I'd love to break that law!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home