Woffling On

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Not To Be Perverse, But...

I must say it is just a little amusing to see how the Google semantic matching algorithm struggles to determine appropriate matches for the little adds that appear on this site. Don't get me wrong, I am very impressed generally speaking with the technology and I do appreciate Google's offer to let me place a few adds on this site. Who knows, maybe some lost souls will wander into the site one day and fall on an add and I'll make as much as several cents all at once.

Still, it must be a challenge for the program to decipher just what I'm on about with all this woffling :)

Well, I thought I'd wind down with this little post. It's just about to turn 1 am here so I think I'll get an early night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home