Woffling On

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Drupal Power

Wow! This Drupal CMS is very powerful. It is within its own right, but with the contributed modules it is awesome.

I am still finding it just a little bit strange... well, no, actually I am finding it quite strange to be honest, but I am learning. A l w a y s learning.

The last module I added was one that adds HTML authoring functionality that dramatically extends the already useful text area authoring. So much power, so little time!

I must say that I was very impressed with the code that Drupal output to screen for the first page I made. I couldn't resist checking its validity with W3C. Sure enough, it validates as XHTML 1.0 Strict. Very impressive.

Unfortunately, after some distractions that took me away from my computer for a while (probably a very good thing actually) and the learning curve encountered, I am running rather behind with my publishing of content. Not to worry; I'll get there.

I often use the saying and certainly believe the truth expressed as follows:

Inch by inch,
life's a cinch.
Yard by yard,
it's bloomin' hard.


So, little by little I'll easily make the distance. Better get back to it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home