Woffling On

Friday, September 30, 2005

Traditional Alexa Post

To my surprise Alexa site rankings have already been updated again. Once more, with a sigh of relief, I can report quite pleasing results.

I posted an update recently when I added a new site to the Tylee Health Education (THE) Network family of sites. The addition is our Health Products Site and it too has been updated and is now included in this traditional feature.

So here we go:


www.The-Health-Gazette.com moved up from: 88,908 to: 84,119

www.Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com moved up from: 92,118 to: 88,782

www.Herb-Health-Guide.com moved up from: 121,466 to: 116,728

www.Education4Skills.com moved up from: 180,166 to: 175,051

www.HealthProductsSite.com moved up from: 2,790,500 to: 1,046,099

Naturally it feels good to have all of the sites moving up in the rankings. The astonishing improvement in HealthProductsSite.com probably reflects our ongoing publishing effort during the site launch rather than improvement in other visitor traffic, but hopefully we will see further improvements associated with real traffic quite soon.

The other sites haven't made any big moves but they are incrementally heading in the right direction so we may as well enjoy the resulting good feeling while it lasts :-)

I would like to be able to spend more time working on each of the above sites but my other commitments keep me just too busy for the time being. That will change in due course.

For now it is back to my other site development projects ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home