Woffling On

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

New Site Launch Announcement

Well OK, it seems I am running a bit behind scedule with this site launch announcement but that's just the way it is. Remember those posts about being overloaded with projects? Need I say more...

Anyway, here is the announcement. Today I have added another site to the Tylee Health Education Network. Ta da! (c'mon, some kind of drum roll please :)

http://www.HealthProductsSite.com/

Yes, yes, I know, the name is a bit, well.. a bit... ummm... well, yes, it is. But it will have to do. After all, it is our health products site (as opposed to our many education sites).

I will add it to the Alexa site update tradition here at Woffling On so we can track its progress together. Won't that be fun!

Yeah well, maybe I should get out more ;-)

So, to catch up on my last post, this new site is currently ranked at 2,790,500.

Not great but not bad for a brand new site. It had its first content published yesterday, 27 September 2005. I can't say it is fully ready but it has some great products available already so its time has come.

Pop over and pay us a visit. It may be very good for your health.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home