Woffling On

Monday, September 19, 2005

General Catch-Up Woffle

It must be time for just a general woffle I think. Let me see, what can I banter on about?

Well, for a start, I can say "well done" to Google for their Blog Search tool. What a little beaut. I don't hesitate to say what's good and bad about the big G and this is definitely one on the good side of their ledger.

As for the happy travellers, I have had no update at all. However, Jenny assures me that by today they will be in England, having left The Continent behind. That's pretty old fashioned isn't it. I haven't heard anyone talk about "The Continent" for many years.

I still have no update of my Google Page Rank. They seem to have forgotten about me. C'est la vie.

I also have had no update on my Alexa site ranking either. Have I missed something? Did I maybe not get some important memo? Oh well, dems da breaks. Life goes on.

My search for quality health products continues. I have been finding some but they will take time to evaluate. Still more are needed to meet world wide requirements.

Ohhh.. I remember one issue from a long time ago. I was exploring hosting services and said I'd provide an update. If I recall correctly I did mention that I found a good reseller service for me but which I was keeping to myself. A bit unfair perhaps, but there are so many idiots around on the web, I really don't want them wrecking servers I may share.

Well I'll just provide these two very quickly for anyone who accidently stumbles upon this post. (Why else would you be here?) For complete beginners who need to succeed on their first web business venture I recommend Ken Evoy's SBI! approach at SiteSell.

For anyone who is up to managing their own linux based setup using cpanel I highly recommend the best value host on Earth. Yes, I'm very serious. If I told you the price and/or the inclusions you would think it was a scam, so I won't. It is a service I have multiple sites with and they are rock solid. If you don't want to use them, fine, all the better for me.

I never did update the digital camera situation either did I? That goes way back now. I got as far as saying it was between two particular cameras, one a Canon and the other a Kodak. Well, the fact is I became so busy I didn't get around to making a purchase, so when I find time I'll have to refresh my search before purchasing.

That's all the woffling time I have to update things with, so it's back to the grind stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home