Woffling On

Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Tradition Lives On!

Just when I had pretty much given up on that wonderful tradition here at Woffling On of citing the progress of some of my websites, in terms of Alexa rankings, I have more data. Whew! It's good to know that I haven't been totally put out to pasture.

So, how did I fare? Not too badly at all really. I am quietly pleased with the outcome.

Here are the details.

www.The-Health-Gazette.com moved up from: 144,350 to: 94,571

www.Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com moved up from: 112,802 to: 93,898

www.Herb-Health-Guide.com moved up from: 187,889 to: 128,609

www.Education4Skills.com moved down from: 178,308 to: 184,969

Given that Alexa acknowledge some innacuracy in ranking beyond 100,000 it is very pleasing to have broken into the prestigious top 100k with two sites. This is especially the case given that the sites are not very old and I still have to work on promoting them.

Ranking of course refers to relative traffic volume. No doubt the secret to success in attracting and hopefully keeping traffic, which really means visitors, is to provide plenty of valuable information.

I know that my sites deliver excellent information on health and wellbeing. As a health promoter therefore, the above outcomes are quite pleasing. Of course I do realize that this is just the beginning. More content must be provided for more people. At least I appear to be moving in the right direction.

Thanks Alexa. I appreciate the feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home