Woffling On

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Health Products Search

I am having to spend quite some time in my search for quality health products with global accessibility. A quite extensive search resulting in sifting through loads of rubbish resulted, quite happily, in finding one excellent manufacturer of quality herbal health products. Their herbal cleanser is extremely good.

The only problem is that this herbal products supplier ships strictly to the US and Canada. That's great for residents of those two countries, but what about the reset of the world? That search continues.

I did also locate the world's very best manufacturer of nutriceutical fomulae. To my delight, they can and do ship globally. Their product designed to support longevity is simply brilliant. I will add them to my site soon but you could check them out on their own website now if you like.

I am regularly asked to recommend sources of quality products and the requests come from many places around the world. I am responding by creating a website that provides details of appropriate suppliers for a range of health products, such as:

  • herbal health products
  • vitamins and minerals
  • other nutritional products
  • products related to pure water
  • products related to pure air
  • products related to exercise and fitness
  • various assistive devices
  • and so on ...
The point is, I need to locate manufacturers that can meet my very high standards and I either need to find suppliers with a global reach or I must find sufficient to cover large areas of the globe.

This is proving to be quite a challenge and takes rather more time than I had hoped to spend. The trouble isn't finding suppliers, but finding quality.

Unlike the many marketers I regularly encounter who either don't care or simply lack the knowledge and skills to make informed judgements about quality when it comes to health products, I feel ethically obliged to put in the effort and make recommendations of a professional standard.

When my collection is at a suitable stage of development I will put the information on my HealthProductsSite.com and I can already see that it will be a work-in-progress for quite some time. Hopefully I can get something posted fairly soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home