Woffling On

Friday, June 10, 2005

Domain Updates and Some Brief News

Well I am sorry to say that when I just now checked those two domains that are having problems with updating their name servers, they are still not resolving properly. However, I have been reassured that Aplus.net have found and rectified the problem. Well, they have for me at least, but I'm not so sure about solving the underlying problem. They will have to find it first of course. Neverthless, they have assured me that they have a large technical support staff who are always working on improvements.

As promised, when the domains are f i n a l l y resolving correctly I will let you know. I must say that redelegation from the Aplus.net servers seems to take forever, even when it does work. Anyway, that's all covered in an earlier entry.

I do have some exciting news. One of my web projects has just gone live on the net!

I know you will want to rush right over and take a look, so here are the details. Just go to Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com to learn lots of things to improve your health.

The site is not quite fully ready but it does already have plenty of useful information for improving health and wellbeing. I hope you find it very useful.

This is one of the projects I have hosted with my newly found web host. I will update you with how it is going. At this stage everything is just great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home