Woffling On

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So, Where am I?

Just out of curiosity I did a VisualRoute lookup to find out where the kind folk at Blogger host my little blog for me. It turns out that it's hosted in Hong Kong.

My report indicates that the IP address of the server hosting the domain woffling.blogspot.com is 66.102.15.101 which is part of the Reach Networks HK Ltd network.

As you may know from an earlier post I am trying to wade through the hosting jungle at present so I'm quite interested to see which hosting providers are used by the big players on the net. It's also fascinating to discover just where in the world certain hosts keep their servers.

I had a site hosted with SiteSell.com (yes, using Ken Evoy's SBI system) and although SiteSell is a Canadian company my site was hosted in Hong Kong. Perhaps I'll tell you more about this at another time. For now, it's back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home