Woffling On

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Digital Camera Choice - Finally

Gosh this has been a long time coming hasn't it? It was months ago that I did my research and posted excitedly about narrowing the choice down to two candidates.

When I say "months" let me be a bit clearer about that. It was 19 June 2005 when I last mentioned my digital camera hunt. That's just under 5 months. Not a long time really I suppose, it just feels like a long time because I've been so very busy.

My final choice at that time was between the:

Canon PowerShot A95 Digital Camera

and the

Kodak EasyShare DX7630 Digital Camera.

Yep, they were the big two. In the end I decided to go with Canon rather than Kodak, mainly because I have seen so many fantastic quality pictures taken with a Canon A85 . Then, more recently, I heard that the once great Kodak empire is not doing well, in spite of its digital reinvention of itself, and may not be around for long into the future. True or not, it had an effect.

So, when I went to buy my Canon I discovered that it has already been made obsolete! The upgrade has many improved features and is called the A610 (and its big brother, the A620).

I won't list all of the great features here because it is very easy to find by doing a Google or other brand web search. If you are looking for a digital camera of the non-SLR variety go and take a look at the Canon PowerShot A610. You too may be impressed.

Maybe I'll update this when it arrives to share some more excitement! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home