Woffling On

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Alexa Update 26 Oct 05

Here we go again. Happily this is a tradition that still helps me feel good about my web efforts. The results remain generally quite positive.

Here are the details.

www.The-Health-Gazette.com moved up from: 74,856 to: 69,390

www.Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com moved up from: 78,058 to: 76,612

www.Herb-Health-Guide.com moved up from: 89,294 to: 81,688

www.Education4Skills.com moved up from: 167,506 to: 164,751

www.HealthProductsSite.com moved up from: 251,514 to: 203,836

www.HealthArticleBank.com moved up from: 374,690 to: 312,269

I am very pleased, and actually quite amazed, to see the changes in our HealthProductsSite and the HealthArticleBank site. They were quite unexpected.

The Herb-Health-Guide improvement is very pleasing too. I think the Vitamin site's improvement is, as I have already suggested, more in the order of a consolidation, but even small incremental improvements are welcome.

This update came at an unusual time. Normally, when we are being updated (remember, there was a period of some weeks where everything stood still) it occurs on Fridays and Mondays. This one came, after missing the previous Friday and Monday, on a Wednesday.

Anyway, the tradition of posting details of our progress, or regress, in the Alexa site rankings is upheld. I shall continue it for some time to come I think, as it gives me something to look back over to see our track record.

I would like to see a lot more traffic yet so I'll have to set to work on promoting these sites. Oh well, there's always more work to do isn't there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home