Woffling On

Monday, October 31, 2005

Alexa Update 31 Oct 05

Well it appears that Alexa is back on its regular schedule and since I was running a bit behind with my last update report, this one seems to have come around quite quickly. That's the way the cookie crumbles I suppose, so let's just get on with it.

Here are the results for today.

www.The-Health-Gazette.com moved up from: 68,273 to: 66,020

www.Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com moved up from: 76,485 to: 76,137

www.Herb-Health-Guide.com moved up from: 80,440 to: 78,462

www.Education4Skills.com moved down from: 165,527 to: 166,371

www.HealthProductsSite.com moved up from: 195,697 to: 185,465

www.HealthArticleBank.com moved up from: 312,624 to: 290,358

Once again, there are small but quite pleasing incremental improvements in all but the oldest site (education4skills.com) that generally oscillates within a consolidation band.

I really must find some time to market these existing sites. Spending time developing new sites tends to detract from this important effort. This would appear to be yet another instance where balance is the wisest way forward.

I must confess that I am growing a little bored with these updates. I am in a bit of a bind though since the great improvement has been well documented and I was quite happy to report that progress. It might seem as though I was being a bit one-sided if I stopped my traditional reports now, just as the sites enter a consolidation phase.

It would also look pretty poor if I was not reporting on the updates in the event, heaven forbid, that the rankings actually significantly declined. So, at least for now, it appears that unlike my clever pussy cats who can start and stop traditions at whim, I am somewhat stuck with this tradition.

Thus these reports will continue for the time being. That said, I can only hope that the news remains positive. Stay tuned and you too will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home