Woffling On

Monday, August 01, 2005

Welcome to August

Well I didn't get to make the couple of extra posts I'd hoped to fit into July. Too bad, ... welcome to August.

I haven't been idle. I have managed to almost complete the web development project I mentioned in my last post. You remember the one ... that one I had to drop another project to do. Talk about busy. Anyway, the intervening project is almost complete and it's now time to get back to the original website (which is a blog site plus more).

So what has kept me from finsihing the first site? Ok, I'll tell you: it has been the development of another health education site called Herb-Health-Guide.com. If you are interested in health and wellbeing then go take a look. If you are interested in herbal medicine and especially if you want to learn enough to be empowered to safely make your own herbal medicines, then what are you waiting for ... click over to their now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home