Woffling On

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

This Blogging Thing Is Fun

You know, blogging is quite a bit of fun. I'm not yet sure why, but it is.

This is just an opportunity to waffle (err...ummm...I mean, 'woffle') on about whatever is happening or takes my fancy. I do believe I have slipped from the status of a woffler to a real waffler. Oh well, so be it.

The point is blogging itself is quite a bit of fun. Now that's a meaningful statement. Way too many people, especially 'grownups', have long since lost the ability to have fun. Gosh, many people have forgotten how to have fun or even what fun is. So when you come across something you do that gives you that special feeling you recall is associtaed with having fun, do it.

Today I learned that this blog was approved for listing by Blogwise.com. How amazing. To think that others would be prepared to list my little blog of ramblings on their blog directory. What a privilege, and all I had to do was ask. Thanks Blogwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home