Woffling On

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Interpersonal Skills Anyone?

Yes indeed, time does fly, but not only while you're having fun. Actually I've been very busy. So much so I notice that I haven't posted here for days. Shame on me.

It's time to catch up I think. I've been very busy with my various web projects. There is so much to learn and so much to do. Actually, now that I pause to think about it, I have found it fun, even if just a tad overwhelming at times.

I did some simple filler work just before writing this. I managed to update a few links in some old archival web sites that I keep alive on the web. If you are interested in Primary Health Care you will have already noticed my link in the sidebar to your right of screen. Another site you may find interesting is on Therapeutic Communication.

It was an online university course for nurses developed by Jenny and me a few years ago. Although it was written for nurses, anyone interested in interpersonal skills may find it useful. You are welcome to take a look. Like the Primary Health Care course, there is no charge and we don't even ask for your email address :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home