Woffling On

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Herbal Medicine Site Apology

I must apologise for announcing the publication of my new site, Herb Health Guide, before I even had the home page completed. Sorry about that.

I had finished all the site except for the main home page. I generally find that it's best to complete the site first and then, with the breadth of the site fresh in my mind, go ahead and finish the job by writing the home page. This time I published with a blank home page!

Well, not completely blank actually. All of the links worked. It's just a bit disconcerting to see masses of blank space where there should be plenty of written information. Oh well, I'll get over it :)

So first this apology. Next is the fix. That's right, this apology got precedence over the actual fix. So I must dash off now and write that home page.

Actually, come to think of it, I also have to add several clinical case studies to the site, and figure out a way to program a rotation script so I can keep the case studies fresh for repeat visitors. Hmmm... seems like I stil have a few chores ahead to get the site completed. Still, it is live and already offers nearly 150 pages of excellent information.

If you are interested in health, and especially if you would like to know more about the use of herbs for health, go check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home