Woffling On

Saturday, May 28, 2005

MP3 Player - Another New Toy

Well I did it. It feels like I'm catching up with the times. I am now awaiting arrival of my new mp3 player. This was another successful sortie on eBay.

These gadgets are pretty sophisticated aren't they? I must admit that being able to play some mp3 based music with such portable convenience is pure bonus for me. The name of the device notwithstanding, what I wanted was a USB portable "drive". My new toy provides 1GB of storage space, which is really quite a handy amount of space. Hey, it's better than floppies, right!

Actually this little device has a few nice features. The inbuilt microphone and voice recording capability will also come in handy. Rather than list everything in this post, I'll email the details to the blog. I "won" mine at auction for AU$99.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home