Woffling On

Friday, May 27, 2005

Web Camera - My New Toy

Isn't eBay fun? The excitement of childhood christmas available 24/7.

I just won an auction after a few days of monitoring price trends and buyer behaviour. It's definitely worth waiting to time the buy. I made a few bids for a webcamera but finally just let it go, unwilling to get totally caught up in the thrill of the chase.

Patience paid off. I made my "winning" purchase the next day for $30 less. The auction ended at 7:30 pm which was an unusual time. None of the others I had monitored over a week ended before 9:30 pm. For my auction there were 8 bids recorded before mine and I left mine until just a couple of minutes before it finished. To my relief, I didn't trigger anyone's latent higher bids and I won.

So what did I buy? I'll try the "publish from email" feature and see if I can post the details. Oh, by the way, I paid AU$43.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home