Woffling On

Monday, November 21, 2005

Another Alexa Update (from a real slacker!)

I suppose I could have updated this site with a little bit more content over the past week, but the fact is I've been taking it just a little bit easier. Sometimes, I do take my own advice!

What have I been doing you ask? Well, I've been on a couple of pinics with my wife, to a lovely lakeside spot called Bowna Waters, just a short country drive north from our home, on Lake Hume. It has been very enjoyable and we've been sharing our lunches with the magpies who seem to own the place and exact a certain "rent" from visitors. What amazing birds they are!

The other pastime has been watching cricket. OK, yes, I do have this one vice, I just love cricket. The Australian team has just won two test matches in a row against the West Indies to retain the Frank Worrel trophy. While the teams were not very well matched (really, the Aussies are peerless) there was neverthless some very fine cricket to watch.

So, back to the traditional task in hand - the Alexa Report.

Here are the results for today.

www.The-Health-Gazette.com moved down from: 59,117 to: 59,145 (59,117)

www.Healthy-Vitamin-Choice.com moved up from: 78,365 to: 77,150 (75,943)

www.Herb-Health-Guide.com moved up from: 82,876 to: 82,072 (78,462)

www.Education4Skills.com moved up from: 189,854 to: 187,977 (164,751)

www.HealthProductsSite.com moved up from: 144,586 to: 138,209 *

www.HealthArticleBank.com moved up from: 277,452 to: 268,277*

* indicates a new highest high
( ) indicates highest high to date

As I concluded previously, the picture is one of consolidation. More must be done of course, but not immediately. Stay tuned for further updates when provided by Alexa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home