Woffling On

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Email, What Delight

It's interesting how context changes words. Just a couple of days ago I was thinking of email with tones of lament as I reflected on the errant ways of would-be spam eliminators. But of course I love email, hence my expressed concern.

Today all is sunshine and light as I reflect on the joys of email. What a fantastic communications medium.

To what do I owe this happy disposition? The arrival of some spledid email of course. And what was that? Well, it was email from my daughter from an internet cafe in Rome.

Yes, it was very good to hear from her. It was especially good because not only do we now know that all is well, we also know that she is enjoying every minute of her travels on holiday. With her husband, she is spending over five weeks travelling through Italy, France, Holland and England.

There are some other countries through which they will pass of course too. For instance they flew directly from Sydney to Frankfurt.

Yes, it was very good to hear from them. It certainly highlights the value of email.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home