Woffling On

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Pain Management Article on New Article Site

I want to announce a new article site. It turns out I was the first person to have an article accepted and published there. Woohoo!

The site is MarketingArticleBank.com and it's a brand new article directory or database of documents written by authors seeking to spread the word about something, usually their business or website. I was in the know, but I don't think anyone else has found it yet.

I published an article on a novel pain management technique. If you have an interest in controlling or treating pain just go and take a quick look. If you find it useful you can post it on the web, so long as you follow the simple rules of not changing it and keeping it all intact, including my active links.

Anyway, I just wanted to mention it here so go take a look if you're interested. Click the link above and you'll soon find my article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home